Coaching Program & Workshops
NEW! Coaching Program
We're so excited about this coaching program!
Are you frustrated with your inconsistent golf?
Do you have blow up holes ?
Do you have a terrible short game?
Do you get nervous playing with others? Especially in competition?
Do you feel like you aren't progressing from range lessons?
Are you scoring badly?
Are you frustrated and want to give the game away?
... then THIS program is for YOU!
Coaching Packages Available
Our coaching program works by purchasing credits, and the amount of credits you purchase depends on the program that fits within your budget, and/or what your goal is.
We ask that you sign a disclaimer, promising to give your best efforts to improve and be open and willing to learn. By committing to the program, you'll achieve your goals and if not, we'll teach you until you do, at no additional cost! * Twenty Credit package is guaranteed
90-Minute Purposeful Practise Workshops
You'll learn how to practise properly under pressure so you can replicate the pressure you might experience when playing on the course, or in competitions
We have a maximum of only four people in a Playing Assessment, or Purposeful Practise Work Shop
Cost: One Credit per person, per workshop
Nine Hole Playing Assessment
Two hours + debrief afterwards, and $100 comes off your choice of Coaching Program
Cost: Two Credits per person, per playing assessment – you may choose to do another playing assessment during your program
What are Included in Purposeful Practise Workshops?
• Develop 'YOUR' swing, including a physical screening to determine the best way for you to swing naturally without injuring yourself
• Develop a reliable short game from 100m into the green
• Become a great putter
• Develop a pre-game and warm up routine
• Understand Course Management and how to stay out of trouble
• Understand how to score and benchmark for your handicap range
• Discover your 'go-to' club
• How to play off sloping lies
• How to play bunker shots
• How to play trouble shots
• How to play in different weather conditions
• Develop your Golf Mindset – Let's play the Game!
Scheduled Purposeful Practice Workshops
Fridays: 9:00am – 10:30pm
Entering the Scoring Zone
• Tee shots
• Fairway Shots, finding your go to club
Down in the Scoring Zone
• 100m into the Green
• Approach Shots and Putting
Private 30-Minute Lesson
Cost: One Credit per lesson
For a complete list of pricing, please click here
* Terms and Conditions apply
Bookings are essential
To secure your booking: Please contact Lisa, either by E-mail, or call the Tura Beach Pro Shop on 02 6495 9068, or call Lisa on 0417 485 635, or book online by clicking on the button below